Dinajpur, July 11 (UNB) – A housewife died after being electrocuted at Abdulpur village in Chirirbandar upazila on Wednesday morning.
The deceased was identified as Minara Begum, 38, wife of Akbar Ali of the village here.
Family members said Minara Begum was electrocuted while she was cleaning the floor at her own residence around 10 am, leaving her dead on the spot.
Md Haresul Islam, officer-in-charge of Chirirbandar Police Station, said they have been informed regarding the matter. There were no complaints in this connection.